Monday, January 6, 2014

Who and What is Little Creature Clothing, Inc.?

My line of preemie, infant, toddler, and big kid clothing will make you feel better about what your child is wearing.

Here at LCC I use only green and non-toxic materials in the creation of my garments.  Fabrics like cotton grown in accordance to USDA standards and alternate plant based fabrics like soybean and bamboo are used in my clothing.  Also the use of recycled polyester can be seen in my garment line.  All the fabric is grown, produced, and put together in the United States.

I believe in sustainable living without the use of harmful chemicals, and that belief can be seen in every detail of my top of the line shirts, pants, dresses, jump-suits, and more.  I use a variety of fabric styles and natural dyes in order to keep your children looking trendy, with out harming the environment or padding the pockets of large manufacturing corporations.

Don't just clothe your Little Creatures, dress them in love.

(this is a fictional clothing line and is NOT a real clothing line)

No comments:

Post a Comment